Thursday 18 August 2016

The local bookshop is open

I blogged back in June about an upcoming bookshop in our little town. We already have some, but mainly second hand bookshops (Oxfam and the likes) and one W.H. Smith which is like most (all?) W.H. Smiths a glorified stationary shop. Now this new one is independent, or a franchise of such a small chain you can practically say it is independent... And it is open now! Since Monday actually. I did not expect until a bit later in the year, so it is a nice surprise. I could not visit it yet, obviously I arrive home outside opening hours on weekdays, but I intend to make a first visit, spend an hour or twelve there and make a few purchases (because this is how I spend money). A lot of exciting things are happening these days. I will of course keep you posted about it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's nothing I love better than browsing in a good bookstore. I'm happy for you!

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Wonderful! Have fun