Tuesday 2 May 2023

Things to do in May

As it seems to be its monthly tradition, English Heritage has published a post giving the top 5 things to do in May. I must confess, I am not the biggest fan of the month, to be honest, but I do give him one virtue, at least here in England: it has a lot of bank holidays. This year, we have one extra because of the coronation. I guess May 2023 will be dominated by the celebrations, which I am not too excited about. But I do like the suggestion number 4, about visiting an English Heritage's tea room. That sounds right up my alley. And you, what do you want to do in May?

1 comment:

Alison said...

I always thought they should spread out the long weekends here. I mean, who wants two in one month! I'd shuffle them so you get one in June, one in July and then the one in August. The Coronation this weekend is giving everyone an extra Monday off. Well, not everyone, but you know what I mean.