Saturday 20 May 2023

Snug-Rug Blanket

 I tend to get cold easily at night. Or during the day. From the moment nights start getting cold to the time, well, when it gets warm, round April or May, depending of the year. This year I am lucky, we haven't had a very warm May. I say I am lucky, because I don't like being hot. I like when it is cold and I must have something thick and comfy on me to keep warm. But you know that. So anyway, because of this I am always on the lookout for a good blanket. I got spoiled on my last birthday: my wife bought me this blanket. It is the best. It is warm and comfy (with a cute teddy bear on the label) and it is forest green, which is kind of my favourite colour. It is now my favourite blanket. Well, the favourite blanket I own, because Wolfie has the best ones, knitted by his grandmothers.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like it might be a fleece blanket.

Alison said...

It would help if British houses, outside of new builds, were built for cold weather. Having said that, I own a couple of fleece blankets that are handy on colder days.