Thursday 4 May 2023

Mountain Warehouse's Flapjacks

As you may know, I love Mountain Warehouse. I am not certain why, it sells camping and hiking stuff and I am not really into either. But I love their clothes, their equipment, their everything. And I love, love, love their flapjacks. At £1.69, it might sound pricey, but you can often buy items half price if you buy another full price and their flapjacks are always full price. I first bought one for that exact purpose, so I can save on some other purchases. Turned out, they are really good. They make for perfect breakfast when you are on the go or just when you are hungry and in a hurry. So long story short: every time I go to the local Mountain Warehouse, I buy at least one.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Energy bars are helpful when you're on the go!