Wednesday 10 May 2023

Football Birthday Cake

 This weekend, Wolfie and I went to the birthday party of one of his friends. Wolfie's mummy was at one of her friends' hen due. So we spent a day between men. The birthday boy is one of Wolfie' closest friends, his family is a very nice and we get along with them. There was only one problem: the birthday party's theme was football. And Wolfie hates football, he finds it utterly boring (very un English of him, I know). He did enjoy the party in the end, but it was hit and miss and he spent most of his time playing zombies with other kids who were not into football, then kicking the ball just for fun. That said, he did enjoy the birthday cake, which I think was pretty cleverly designed. One football for each kid, the cake itself being a field. Nice isn't it?

2 comments:

Alison said...

Definitely is a nice cake and I'm glad a good time was had by all.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree with Wolfie that soccer is utterly boring.