Saturday 13 May 2023

Pandemic (the board game)

Our last trip to John Lewis was a few months ago. We rarely buy anything there, when we do it is generally small things. That said, I love to spend time in their board games section. Last time we went there, I stumbled upon Pandemic, a board game about a world pandemic. It could have looked sci-fi a decade ago, but not anymore. I heard about it in the middle of lockdown back in 2020 and I was wondering if, when things would turn back to normal, it would be worth buying. At the time, I thought it was too close for comfort and we could not play board games anyway. Now that I saw it in John Lewis, I am tempted to buy it. The only thing is, at the moment I have more board games than we take opportunities to play them. But I am very tempted...

No comments: