Monday 10 August 2020

The right shop to buy a hat?

I was walking downtown recently to buy a few top up items, when I saw one of the clothes shop and it struck me: there were straw hats for men on their mannequins. Now, as you may remember from this post and that one, I have been wanting to buy a hat for a long time, either a Panama or a fedora. or maybe something else, come to think of it, because what the hell to I know about hats. And it struck me that it could just be the shop I needed. I would not need to go online, I could be helped by someone who knows about these things and if it is not too expensive it might just be the right place. Funny that it is so close to home and that I walked pass it so often without noticing the hats in the shop windows, or even the shop itself.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clearly you are destined to wear a hat. Go get one!

Lady M said...

I want to see a picture of this hat.