Saturday 15 August 2020

D&Dr Anniversary

I blogged about it before, but thought it was time to celebrate it again: my brothers, my friends and I started playing our Dungeons & Dragons campaign at some point in August. Sadly, we do not remember the date, which is a shame. It must have been early August. Anyway, our early days of D&Dr campaigning were flawed, but we had a solid first game nevertheless, with lots of good things that made for a memorable start: a forest setting (my character was a ranger, so I was in my element from the beginning), lots of atmosphere, characters that we learned to develop but were already pretty rounded, etc. I remember it to this day as one of the best games we played. This is the very same campaign we play in nowadays, my brothers and I, whenever we can find time to meet. And it all started one August afternoon.

No comments: