Saturday 1 August 2020

"Classic" Blogger

I blogged last Thursday about the new interface of Blogger, telling that I did not like it much. I tried it for Friday's blog, and for the ones I posted this morning as well. And I could not take it anymore. I really hate it: labelling is simply awful, slow, clunky, manipulating pictures is maybe just as difficult and unpleasant now, so I sent feedbacks and I reverted back to the legacy version. I just hope they force it upon us very late, as I cannot see myself blogging on a regular basis with the "improved" (sic) interface. It is just so slow and hard on the eyes that it makes the experience too complicated to be worth it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Blogger hasn't forced me over yet. Waiting until they do to try it out. Doesn't sound promising.

Shandara said...

Pareil pour moi, je suis revenue à l'ancienne version et je crains qu'ils ne nous impose la nouvelle version dans le futur... à suivre.