Thursday 13 August 2020

Wandering storm

There has been a yellow warning of thunderstorm for the last few days. I have been expecting it, hoping for it even, as it is scorching hot for about a week and I find it utterly unbearable. Two days ago, we heard thunder, but there was not a drop of rain. Yesterday afternoon, there were more thunder and a few lightnings that scared Wolfie a bit and a cool wind that seemed to announce a proper storm. We had a bit of rain, barely any. I think our area caught the fringe of it and we missed it. Again. I am getting desperate, but the storm warning is on until Monday, so we should get at least some rain and hopefully a proper thunderstorm that will be magnificent and will finally cool things down.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

welcome to my world! i hope you get some rain. i hope i get some rain too!