Friday 7 August 2020

The Bell Bookshop

Okay, so I might be blogging a lot about bookshops a lot these days, but sometimes I guess I have specific topics on my mind. Anyway, I recently discovered something I did not notice about Henley-on-Thames: it has its own independent bookshop. It is called The Bell Bookshop and it has been opened since 1966. We don't go very often to Henley, but we do go there from time to time as it is not that far. It is a lovely town, just big enough to have a good deal of things to enjoy there. I think I had seen its bookshop before, but I doubt I even went there. I have no idea when we will go to Henley, but I want to visit The Bell and get a book or two when I stop there. You know, to encourage local businesses.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are a great supporter of independent bookstores!