Monday 3 August 2020

Time for clothes shopping?

I hate this, but I cannot deny the current sitution in my wardrobe: too many of my clothes are really worn out and have been for quite a while. If it had not been of the pandemic, I would have had bought new ones months ago. But COVID-19 came and there was a lockdown and I did not buy anything new. I did not really need to, as I spent most of my time inside and when I did go out nobody cared about someone in shabby clothes. But I will have to go clothes shopping, particularly jeans. Clothes shopping is something I have always hated. Now, in this age of pandemic, I dread it for for a whole lot of new reasons. Serves me well for postponing it indefinitely.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Could you buy some online? Or, like me, do you need to try them on first to see if they fit?