Tuesday 11 August 2020

New Wolfisms

Wolfie has made a few new Wolfisms in the last few weeks, and I wanted to share them here for posterity:

-"I don't want to wear shorts, I want to wear longs." (For some reason he hates wearing shorts.)
-"The outside is really dirty."
-After I tuck him in bed: "Daddy, I go to sleep and you go and tidy up the mess I made."
-"I don't know what to play with." (Said when the floor of the living room is covered with his toys.)
-And last but not least and one of my favourite: "I want pieces of water." (He wants his glass or his bottle filled.)

It is challenging to keep up with them, as he comes up with real inventions. Quite witty, I'd say, but I may be biased.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Daddy, I go to sleep and you go and tidy up the mess I made." Hahahahaha, he knows the situation!