Saturday 29 August 2020

Bookshelf Personality Types

I found this image totally at random and found it quite interesting and revealing. For those who are not helpless geeks like me, here is some context about the references: the so called "personality types" are in fact alignments from Dungeons & Dragons. I thought at first I was Neutral Good in the way I organize my books, but come to think of it, I am most definitely Chaotic Neutral. Basically, I shelve them, in order of importance: by genre, by author, by height and in order of how much I like them (i.e. I have a few on a special shelf near my bedside.) Anyway, this is how I mix and match, I am thus Chaotic Neutral. Tell me what you are in the comments section.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Neutral Good -- by genre (roughly)