Saturday 8 August 2020

Bozo the hare?

As I hoped, the hare that has been seen in my parent's garden has come back and again. He is (I say he even though it could be a female) now a regular visitor, maybe even a lodger now. I don't say a squatter, as my parents seem to be enjoying his presence. But my father decided to name him... Bozo. Which is kind of lame for a hare, or indeed any wild animal. I guess now that he has been named, I will have to get use to it. Still, if you have better suggestions (that should not be difficult), please give them in the comment. Or tell me if you like Bozo and why.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No animal should be named Bozo! I had a girlfriend once who named her cat Bozo and I always disliked that. It is disrespectful to the animal. I hope your father can be persuaded to rename this lovely rabbit.

PJ said...

Bozo comme dans un marais de joncs mauvais ou comme dans Bozo les culottes?

Sue Bursztynski said...

I once had a dog called Bimbo. That was already his name when we got him, but my mother says, “And he really WAS a bimbo!” Well, the hare is your parents’ guest, and it doesn’t care what they call it.

Of course, that hare might be a witchy neighbour in hare shape, so they had better be careful! 🙂