Tuesday 18 August 2020

Home Office

It struck me that I have been working from home, on and off (since in my past job I was furloughed then unemployed), since the last full week of March or so. So far, I have been getting on with what I call guerilla working: I have been using a garden chair as my chair and an old bedside table as desk. The bare neccessities of life. Because of all the advantages I've had with it and because my previous job was on very thin ice, I did not think of investing into turning my work place into a more formal home office. As I will keep on working from home for the months ahead and I may even work partially from home after the pandemic is over, it might be time to turn my improvised working space into a proper home office. For a start, a new chair and a new desk are in order. But please give me your suggestions for improvement in the comments section.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The chair/desk you're using now does not sound terribly ergonomic. Stave off back issues by getting a proper desk and chair!