Monday 31 August 2020

Panama hats in Wallingford

I was blogged a few weeks ago about my wish to buy a hat, possibly a Panama hat. We were visiting a few days ago in the quaint little English town of Wallingford when lo and behold, I say this window. They have a shop selling hats, including... Panama hats. Very nice, very stylish, very everything Panama hats. They sure look good. That said, I was taken aback by the pricing: the normal price of £85 is too much, even at the reduced price of £68, that is asking a lot and there are other, better ways I can spend my money, even to spoil myself. I still took this picture, just because they look stylish. Anyway, if I ever want to buy a Panama, I now know of another place to get them from.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A good hat's not cheap but it will last for years.