Friday 21 August 2020

Milky Way Midnight

We have a local sweetshop, a "new" local sweetshop which is in fact not very new anymore, but it replaced the "old" one that was independent. I miss the old one, as the new is part of a chain and I thought I could find more unusual stuff in the old one. All the same, sometimes I make discoveries. Which is what happened recently: I stopped there briefly to buy a few sugar fixes and saw this Milky Way Midnight. I knew the normal Milky Way, which is all right and enjoyable enough, but was never my first choice when it comes to chocolate bars. Then there is this one, with dark chocolate (always a plus for me), vanilla flavoured nougar and caramel. I bought one for me, one for my wife and well, suffice to say that if it wasn't considerably more expensive than the normal one, it would be my got-to bar for a chocolate fix. Seriously, this tastes so good it's evil.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i'm not even a candy eater and i like these. when i was a kid we had mars bars that were like these.

N A S S A H said...

Seems very sweet