Thursday 30 July 2020

Blogger's new interface

Since two days ago, Blogger has a new interface, for a "better Blogger experience" apparently. I know it was bound to happen, but so far I cannot see why the change was necessary, especially so radical. I could find my way and edit my posts way better in the old interface. Maybe I must just get used to it, but so far I am in a state of mind between underwhelmed and "they changed it now it sucks". For those of you whoalso use Blogger, what do you think of the new interface? Is it just me or does it not look good at all?

2 comments:

Lady M said...

I hate it - I find it utterly confusing and have chosen to revert to the legacy interface for now.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Blogger hasn't switched me over to the new one yet, but I'm dreading it.