Thursday 16 July 2020

The Return of the Spiders

A few days ago, my wife screamed because she felt and saw a huge spider walking on the bathroom floor. I had to take it out, as my wife has a paralytic fear of spiders. It was really a strong one too, I could feel it kicking against the side of the glass and stomping the cardboard. And this was not the only eight legged squatter we've had this month, albeit it was easily the biggest one. Generally, they show up in the house in such number much later, around September or late August at the earliest. Whatever the reason for their presence, I am now this household's official spider catcher.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i am wondering if we are in for a rough winter this year. i am noticing a lot of earlier than usual activity in my gardens.