Friday 24 July 2020

Blueberry Martini

I learned on their facebook page that one of our local pubs makes a blueberry martini. I knew there were lots of variations on the classic martini, I even drank one of its variants, but I didn't know there was a blueberry martini. I have no intention to go in a pub any time soon, but one day I hope to try it. I suspect it will be too sweet for me, but the blueberry being the emblematic berry of the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean where I am from, I feel like it is my duty to give it a go. At least it'll have antioxidants. I guess I could try to make one myself, as I found a few recipes online.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Try to make one yourself -- maybe you'll fall in love with it! I made lemon blueberry muffins earlier this week.

Bob Johns said...

Blueberry and anything cant go wrong