Thursday 21 October 2021

Spooky Spooky the Halloween Gnome

For today's countdown to Halloween post, a quick update on one of favourite Halloween finds this year. You may remember that last month I bought a Halloween Gnome, who was baptised Spooky Spooky by Wolfie. As a guardian gnome, I wondered what he should guard, then I thought he'd look good on the bookshelves, guarding our books. So far, no thief or intruder has showed up, so he must be doing his job well. I'd say he must have a few magic tricks up his sleeves, or in his hoodie, or in his wand. Or maybe he just terrifies baddies and evil critters with his scary demeanour. In any case, we love him very much. And he is doing his duty so well that I am considering keeping him on the shelves all year round.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Spooky Spooky is adorable!