Saturday 9 October 2021

A haunted house for £5

Last weekend, I went to M&S for a quick top up of food and I was happy tos ee that they have a decent display of Halloween stuff. Among the many nice things they sold, there was a box of cookies that is shaped like a haunted house and that is also a lantern. It looked so cool and for a fiver it was such a bargain that I had to buy one. No but seriously, look at how detailed it is! It has black cats, bats, fiery orange colours and of course Jack O'Lanterns! And this is only one side! Wolfie loves the biscuits (shaped as ghosts, pumpkins, etc), but they are just ordinary butter biscuits. I would have bought the house even if it had been empty. I will take more pictures of it, in all its angles, and share them here. For any Halloween lover living in the UK, this is a must-have.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very cool!

Lady M said...

Oh wow - what a find. I would have bought it too!

Caffeinated Joe said...

I like it, I would have bought it, as well!