Monday 4 October 2021

Pumpkin seed

This is my fourth (!) countdown to Halloween post today. Because I have so much to blog about and so little time. So anyway, there you go. A few weeks ago, we went to a garden centre and I bought these pumpkin seeds, at Wolfie's insistence. I have wanted to grow our own pumpkins for ages. Now it is way too late this year, but I will have the seed ready for next year, so hopefully, in spite of my very limited gardening skills, we can have our own pumpkins to carve Jack O'Lanterns. Watching them grow will also remind us of the coming autumn, which is always great.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck next year! It will be a fun project for you and Wolfie! I hope you end up with lots of pumpkins to carve for next Halloween!

Lady M said...

I wish you better luck next year than I had this year. My pumpkins were a bit disappointing.