Sunday 24 October 2021

Halloween Magazine (£1)

 Sometimes, I stumble on something that I can buy on the cheap and it stays with me forever, turning out to be a great return on investment. This was the case for this Halloween Magazine, which I got for one quid in a corner shop, back in 2015. Sure, a lot of it is coupons and advertisement stuff for various brands (see on top), but there is so much more in it: Halloween recipes, an article about witches in history, another about haunted places and of course party ideas. There is even a few Halloween stickers, which Wolfie hasn't found yet. I made a few recipes in there and I will make more this year if I have time and the articles on the paranormal are great inspiration for a few scary stories. So this magazine sits with my pile of Halloween books.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A lot of bang for that buck! Well, you know what I mean.

Caffeinated Joe said...

I would have saved, and savored, that, too! Nice find.