Wednesday 27 October 2021

Treats for Trick or Treat

For today's countdown to Halloween post, a picture my mother sent me. You see here that she organised the treats for Halloween. My mother is not into macabre and the scary aspects of the holiday, she leaves this aspect for the male members of the family (did I ever tell you that she is completely outnumbered?). But treating people, that she loves and any excuse is good for her. So she made these fancy bags, filled with goodies, mainly chocolate. Generous sizes too. Not many people come on my parents' street for trick or treat, from what I understand, but there are always a few, the children of the neighbours and some friends, and she prepared the orange bags especially for them. I look at this and I think I need to work on my presentation skills.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

a woman close to my heart!

Haunted Eve said...

Beautiful presentation of treats for Halloween.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your mom knows how to do Halloween!

Lady M said...

Those treats look tempting.