Tuesday 5 October 2021

Vampire Crumpets (!)

I know I am a sucker when it comes to Halloween. And I fall into stupid traps. So anyway, I went to M&S recently and looked at everything they got on Halloween. And I must have bought the sillest thing in all their food stocks: vampire crumpets. Basically just crumpets looking like a stereotypical vampire. It looks very silly, yet it looks so cool. The packaging is great too, with its bats and coffin. And I'm not the only one thinking that: Wolfie was very impressed and has been asking for them every breakfast or so. I haven't had any yet. But I don't care: I have never been that into crumpets, I literally bought these for the vampire.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i would have bought them too!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's funny!

Lady M said...

Wow - those are cute. I can see why Wolfie is impressed.

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi, thank you for your visit. I first saw Dracula in France on holiday when I was 15, although my French was very basic I still enjoyed it. I am way behind on my Halloween makes this year. I am sure those Dracula crumpets were expensive being Marks and Spencer, but they look such fun to serve on Halloween. CraftingwithJack.