Saturday 23 October 2021

Halloween Afternoon Tea

For today's countdown to Halloween, a bit of a treat I'm considering giving to myself and my family. I mentioned in another post a few days ago that Halloween and tea go hand in hand for me. I guess I associate everything I like with Halloween somewhat, come this time of year. But I'm not the only one thinking that, it seems: the small coffe shop chain Strawberry Grove, which I blogged about before, is making an Halloween Afternoon Tea. And a kid's version. It's not cheap, but I am very tempted to order one, just because of its name, even though there nothing intrinsically Halloweeny about it (except a pair of Halloween glasses). And Strawberry Grove always make good products, especially their desserts.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

do it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Go for it! A special treat like that can make wonderful memories!

Haunted Eve said...

The food in the picture looks scrumptious!