Sunday 3 October 2021

What's in a ghost?

Well, it would not be Halloween without a few ghosts and I thought I would blog about them early. Sometimes(often), I share ghost stories here (and watch this space for more of that later), sometimes I muse about them, but today I just decided to share something silly found online. I often wonder about the nature of ghosts, in folklore, account of "real" ghosts encounters (I'm very skeptical), horror stories and so on. But sometimes I just want to have a laugh, and this one I thought was hilarious. It also makes perfect sense. On a side note, I am working on a ghost story that may or may not be scary myself, where characters ponder about the nature of ghosts and what they are made of. If I can finish it this year, I might share it with you.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What's a ghost made of? "A handful of sheet" -- hahahaha, an oldie but a goodie.

Lady M said...

Ha ha - that is very cute. I am sure we have all been inside a duvet cover at one time or another.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

haha...good one!