Saturday 30 October 2021

Crooky the crooked Jack O'Lantern

You see here our second jack o'lantern of the year, carved yesterday night, at Wolfie's insistence. The design was my idea, but he insisted that after the first one, we needed a jack o' with sharp teeth, looking "really nasty". As the pumpkin we had was a bit mishaped and crooked, we decided to call this one Crooky. It is my favourite so far, I think. So now I have carved four pumpkins, two yesterday, two tonight, I will try to show them all on this blog before Halloween ends. So much to blog about, so much to do, so little time. On the plus side, Wolfie is now a proper Halloween lover.

3 comments:

Lady M said...

I think you are making it fun for him so what's not to love?

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy to have you in the club wolfie!!! that is one proper-looking JOL! happy halloween!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Big eyes, big teeth, big fun!