Friday 1 October 2021

Countdown to Halloween

This is the first of October, so the begining of our official Countdown to Halloween. As I am a Cryptkeeper, this blog will now be all about my favourite holiday. I hope you don't mind. A lot of my post will be about scary stories, but all aspects of the holidays will be touched. And to kickstart the countdown, I thought to share this picture taken at Sundown Adventureland back in 2019. That year, they had spooky Halloween displays (especially a Halloween house, where I took the photo) as early as September. I love that attitude. So enjoy the countdown and watch this space.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Let the spooky fun begin!

Deadpan Flook said...

Really looking forward to the Countdown this year! Have a good one! :)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

let's countdown slowly and savor every minute!