Saturday 16 October 2021

Spooktacular Bookmark

For today's countdown to Halloween post, a bit of literature, sort of. For me, since I am an adult, or even a teenager, Halloween is a lot about horror stories, mostly written horror stories. More than food, more than horror movies, As you may know, I collect bookmarks and things that I use as bookmarks. Back in the days, when I was in Milton Keynes, I found this leaflet in a pub. It was around August or September, I can't remember, but it was advertising some spooky activities for children and adults. I took it and kept it as a bookmark for the season. I use it exclusively for scary stories. It is fifteen years old this year. All collector's considerations aside, I'm glad that I gave this leaflet a second life.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Perfect for horror stories!