Sunday 31 October 2021

Trick Or Treat


Well, it is still Halloween for a littlemore than an hour here, so I will spend it reading. But I thought I would share a picture of all our jack o'lanterns, six of them, on display in the night. We live in a remote part of this town, so we don't see many trick or treaters. We had only five tonight: one knight, two skeletons and one vampire with some kid with a cape or an army coat or something. Better than nothing, but I daresay they must have enjoyed our spooky display. And this year, for the very first time I felt like I did it as a family, as Wolfie was very much into it. He did not want to go for trick or treat himself, but he really enjoyed the preparation and waited for our visitors eagerly. And he was so proud of the pumpkins!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A beautiful display! And so glad you were visited by some creatures of the night!

Lady M said...

They look great.

Tee said...

The pumpkins have a Spooktacular glow!