Friday 17 September 2021

Our Halloween Gnome

Well, I don't care if some people might say it's still too early: for me countdown to Halloween is already started and has been for quite a while. So it means that I started looking for and buying decorations. And I stumbled on this one online, which I bought recently. It's our new Halloween gnome. You might remember that I had wanted to buy a Halloween Garden Gnome last year. Well, this one is a Halloween House Gnome, with Jack O'Lantern hood and Jack O'Lantern on a stick. My wife was not too happy, but Wolfie absolutely loves him. He said the gnome will chase nightmares away, which is a very fitting duty for a gnome clothed in the coloursof the season. Wolfie has already christened him "Spooky Spooky". I wanted a bit more time to find him a name, but Spooky Spooky will do.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

cutest gnome ever!

Lady M said...

Well Spooky Spooky is just a adorable. I can see why Wolfie loves him.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

SO WONDERFUL! Your wife needs to get on the Spooky Spooky bandwagon, LOL!