Monday 5 October 2020

Halloween Gnome

Sometimes there are things I wish I could have bought and carried home when I saw them. It happened last year when I walked to the Morrissons near my then working place in my previous job (it seems like ages now). I used to like that Morrissons, in fact going there was often the only thing I liked about my working day. It always had a thing or two to discover, whether it was food or, well, something else. So anyway, last October I walked into Morrissons and the first thing I saw next to their flower bouquets was that garden gnome. Except that it was a Halloween Gnome (the Halloween Gnome?). I did not buy it, albeit at £30.00 while not cheap it was not grossly out of price and I kind of regret it. I could go back there and check if it is still on sale, but I fear I could bump into one of my ex colleagues and I'd rather avoid it. But what a very cool gnome.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's a cutie alright!

Nellie said...

How cute is that gnome! I fear I would have bought it on the spot!