Saturday 31 October 2020

Happy Halloween 2020!

As I am typing this, it is is the Witching hour, the 31st of October, Halloween at last has arrived. I am both extremely excited (and still awake) and already a bit sad that it has arrived so quickly. I read a lot, pretty much everything that I wanted to read when it comes to Halloween reads, I made a few discoveries along the way and I am already planning to explore things further next year. This may be my last post of the day, as I intend to celebrate mostly out of the blogosphere. Anyway, you must all be busy my fellow Crypt Keepers, but before you go take time to comment on this blog, if you can spare a minute. This Jack O'Lantern was done last night by Wolfie and me, it was family work and a labour of love. We are very proud of the result and I am so glad now that pumpkin carving is now a family tradition.

4 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Happy Halloween! :)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy halloween! i am sad it's almost over. great looking JOL!!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Halloween!

Jackie said...

I love your pumpkin! Happy Halloween!