Sunday 11 October 2020

Horror Stories for Halloween

Second countdown to Halloween post today, just to quickly share what I am reading these days. I have been very lucky with my Halloween reads so far this year, minus one somewhat disappointing book. So much so in fact, and I have gathered so many books to read this year that I have been unable to revisit the books from the previous Halloween years. But anyway, right now I am reading Horror Stories for Halloween by Tony Walker. I don't know this author and this has been self-published, but so far to my surprise it has been very enjoyable. It is mostly classic ghost stories, mainly but not exclusively in contemporary settings, all during the Halloween season. And it should not be a selling point, but the cover is really cool and eerie as well.

No comments: