Sunday 18 October 2020

Crazy Bear Mask

For today's countdown to Halloween's post, I have decided to speak about a mask I stumbled upon last year during our grocery shopping at Tesco. You can see it here: the Crazy Bear Mask. A creepy teddy bear, with razor sharp teeth and bloodied buttons for eyes. I find it deliciously creepy. Generally speaking, I am not the biggest fan of modern horror, I prefer old fashioned Gothic imagery and disguises for Halloween, but this mask I really like for some reason. Maybe because it channels primal children fears? Be that as it may, Wolfie thought the mask was hilarious and he even tried to put it on.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

For a bear, it has a very wolfish grin.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that s very demonic!

Sue Bursztynski said...

So, did you buy it?

Lady M said...

That's creepy!