Friday 23 October 2020

About witches

For today's countdown to Halloween's post, I want first to share a picture of the Village Hall Witch, one of the most recent I took. We often go to this village hall for family activities with Wolfie, or we did before the pandemic. I always said that there was a horror story to tell about this place, although I haven't quite figure out which one (witch one?). For my idea on how to reintroduce a witch in a scary story set in our day and age, please read this post. In any case, it would not be a Halloween season without a witch or two, so I share this picture mainly because of this. Also because my brother PJ found a video about the history of the witch's hat which I found quite interesting. Here it is, for your education:

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'll save this video for viewing on Halloween!