Friday 9 October 2020

Wolfie's pumpkin patch

Wolfie recently got as a birthday present from his auntie (my wife's sister) some wooden car model with paint. In a wooden box. Once he was done with the model car, I had the inspiration to turn the wooden box into a pumpkin patch. We went to a fayre last year and there was a real pumpkin patch which Wolfie and I liked very much. Pumpkin patches are both very autumnal and of course very Halloweenesque. So anyway, we sed plastic pumpkin Wolfie had from a toys set (some grocery trolley with plastic fruits and vegs) as well as some pumpkin shaped erasers I bought online. He coloured the box with the remaining paint this is the result. Not bad, don't you think? One day I hope to have a real pumpkin patch, where we will grow our own pumpkins to carve our Jack O'Lanterns.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Excellent pumpkin patch!

Lady M said...

So cute!!

Bob Johns said...

Wow, I love that green so cute.