Friday 24 September 2021

A real life secret passage

Here some bit of uber cool news I have found out yesterday, although it dates back from a few days. So anyway: I read in the Metro that a man found a secret passage in his family home. Just let that sink in for a moment. A real, true, historical secret passage in his home, used by servants back in the Victorian era (and before?). I have a sort of secret passage here, which I blogged about, but it's not a real one. I mean I and Wolfie call it secret passage, but this was never conceived as a secret passage. And it's not really secret. I guess the guy's secret passage is no longer a secret one, but that's the principle: it is still there, it was built as a secret passage. And I can think of many games one could play in there. It's like owning the Clue/Cluedo manor! The moral of the story is: ideally, I wish I could afford to buy a much older house.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A secret passage for what purpose? The mind boggles with the possibilities!

Lady M said...

A passage for sneaking around I guess.