Saturday 25 September 2021

Scarborough Fair

Here is a bit of music for you, just because you might feel like listening to something today. I hope you don't mind melancholy, but if like me you are rather melancholic, you must know how to appreciate the feeling and even embrace it. I rewatched The Graduate and as ever, I really enjoyed it. The soundtrack is amazing, thanks to rom Simon & Garfunkel and I thought I would share one of their tune. Well, sort if, as Scarborough Fair is not originally their tune. But anyway, here is the long version you can hear in the film.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

one of my all-time favorite songs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A true classic!

Lady M said...

Always loved their music! I finished that book by the way. Would you like me to send it to you?