Tuesday 15 September 2020

Autumn Chronicle Again

I thought it is time for a quick blog post about autumn as it is in this part of the world. As since the beginning of this week it has been very hot, with temperatures above 25, approaching 30 even. It would be an Indian summer but for the fact that we haven't had a first frost yet (which would be quite early in September anyway). I don't like it much generally, I find it too sticky. That said, it has been strangely bearable overall, although I had to wear my short sleeves, which I hate this time of year. But I will not complain: after tomorrow, the temperatures should gradually go down. I can't wait to wear warmer clothes. Otherwise, I can at least take consolation in the fact that sundown comes noticeably earlier. So not the ideal autumn, but the month is still fairly young. And how's autumn where you are?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's kind of chilly and miserable here at the moment but nicer weather is coming in a couple of days!