Friday 25 September 2020

Proper Autumn

I hope you don't mind me blogging about the season again, as this post is a new entry in this year's autumn chronicle. The equinox was three days ago and it seems that it has been a signal for the season to show up. The temperature has dropped significantly and suddenly, the wind keeps blowing and I can finally wear the warm clothes I had kept in my drawers since April (at least). Thick socks, thick jumpers, fleece, I'm in autumnal heaven. The colours in the trees are not quite there yet, but they generally arrive later in the season. Anyway, that is my autumn so far, how is yours?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We're having a great Indian Summer right now in Edmonton. I hope it lasts for awhile longer.

Lady M said...

Freaking hot again - ugggh!