Wednesday 9 September 2020

M&S: first Halloween display

Oh, I am really loving it these days: after seeing a pumpkin growing in the local allotment, I saw the first Halloween display at the local Marks & Spencer. Even though it s a very small M&S, almost exclusively for food. Which is all right: however small, although I cannot always find what I need, I always find something I want. Such as: Halloween delicacies. People must have thought me crazy, but I took a picture of the display anyway. So it was fairly modest, but still, there was the usual features of Jack O'Lantern, mostly chocolate delicacies, some sweets and even some cheese puffs in the form of vampire fangs (I bought a bag, because I'm a sucker, pun intended.) I can't wait to see more in the upcoming weeks.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is what i miss about not going out. i haven't seen anything except for my own things.

Old Fashion Halloween said...

We love Marks & Spencer when we are in the UK. The quick grab and go foods before catching a train. A package of Jelly Babies is a must. Very excited for you!