Wednesday 30 September 2020

Your Favourite Things about Autumn

Sometimes I think Facebook, just like Amazon, Google and YouTube really knows me too much. Or maybe this is just a coincidence. Be that as it may, I recently saw this image on my newsfeed. The first thing I noticed, apart from the obvious seasonal colours and very appealing imagery, is that they used the term "autumn" and not "fall". I think it is localised. So facebook is asking us, or at least people like me, what we prefer about autumn. My answer would be another question: "Can I say everything?" Warm clothes, earlier evenings, hot tea, dark beers, hearty food, a nice fire, cool mornings, walks in nature, the wind blowing strongly, the colours... What not to like about autumn? But even though it is difficult to remain short in the answer(s), it is still a question worth asking, especially since they are so many autumn worshippers reading this blog. So what are your favourite things about autumn?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There are no coincidences on the internet.

Bob Johns said...

I agree with Debra they are always listing and watching your clicks lol. Here is to the Halloween Countdown 🎃🥂