Sunday 27 September 2020

Hippie Wolfie

My son hasn't had a haircut since the beginning of the pandemic. There is a simple reason for this of course, as the barber shops were closed, for one and we didn't want to risk going there when they reopened. We did not risk it for ourselves (I even bought a clipper to cut my hair myself), let alone for Wolfie. It also happens that Wolfie is absolutely terrified of haircuts, so this makes every normal visit to the barber shop rather difficult. He had a few of course, but every time it is a struggle to get him (and us) through the ordeal. Thankfully he had one right before lockdown, otherwise I don't know how he would have coped. Because right now, he has quite long hair. I often tease him and say he looks like a hippie, he always reply "you're the hippie daddy." Be that as it may, we will cut his hair soon. My wife bought scissors and we intend to give him a quick haircut, enough so he will not look so hippie.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't think of him as a long-haired hippy. Think of him as having Viking warrior hair!