Monday 28 September 2020

The T-Rex on the street

I was walking in the street doing some errands two days ago, when I saw this plastic dinosaur on the ground, just by a fancy furniture shop. This is of course a tyrannosaurus rex, the most fearsome of all dinosaurs. And he was lying there, rather vulnerable looking and not terrifying at all. I did not touch it, but I took this picture. It made me a bit sad, as this probably belongs to a little boy (or a little girl who knows) who might miss his (or her) scary little t-rex, maybe the prize of a large collection of dinosaurs. I hope whoever lost the t-rex will find him again. I might put this picture on social media, just like my wife did with that plush mouse. I'm not really present outside this blog, but it might be helpful.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

I would think there is a sad child somewhere missing that T-Rex! How does your son feel about dinosaurs?