Sunday 20 September 2020

The gardening game

 For some reasons which I don't quite understand yet, Wolfie really loves when I do gardening sometimes. Not when I mowe the lawn (that he borderline hates, because of te noise), but when I take out the weeds, cut down the rosemary plant (more of that one day), or indeed any plant in the garden, and put all this in the green bin that is for green waste. He just loves it, seeing me taking the gardening gloves, the secator or the spade. He often helps me with his plastic rake and his toy wheelbarrow, he fills the wheelbarrow with grass or what have you and brings it to the bin, where I empty its content. Sometimes, he just tells me: "Daddy, I want you to do gardening now." It is really for him some kind of game.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He must be a born gardener!

Lady M said...

I love that - teach him all the joy gardening can bring.