Monday 20 May 2019

Rosemary

No, I am not talking of a person in particular, but of the plant, the proper rosemary. We have some in our garden. (By the way, you may have noticed that I often blog about gardening these days. No idea why.) The rosemary was planted by my mother in law shortly after we moved in. I am a hopeless gardener, but she is a very capable one, and very committed when she does gardening. So she planted a few things here and there. She must really love rosemary, since as far as I can remember there was a plant of it in every home my in-laws owned. Now it has taken very large proportions, its branches flowing over the pavement. I do have to say, it smells absolutely lovely.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

she must be like me. i can't have enough rosemary. i use it in so many things and grow it all year long.